25th Anniversary Prayer Team
Thank you for walking alongside of Casas por Cristo this year. We appreciate and covet your prayers for our ministry. Here are some of our current prayer requests:
October Prayer Requests
- Continued funding and wisdom for our A Time to Build campaign. We’re building two new buildings at our headquarters in El Paso, TX (an International Operations Building and an Administrative Building). These buildings will be the foundation for launching operations in 12 more Latin American countries in the future. We still need $497,775 to carry out this project to completion. Please be in prayer that God would continue to provide and that He would stir in the hearts of those who will join us in this project by supporting this vision He has for us.
- The launch of our next location: Nicaragua. Please pray for wisdom as we figure out logistics, timeline, staffing, and other details.
- Last week, we made an announcement at our monthly pastor’s meeting in the Dominican that we will no longer be working in their area of Santiago. We have been serving on two different sides of this city and didn’t feel that it was sustainable to continue serving both sides well. We want to be good stewards of our resources through this ministry and therefore would like to focus on serving one area to the best of our ability. We are so grateful for the partnership of these pastors and for the work they are doing in their communities. We ask that you keep these pastors and their churches in your prayers in their efforts to continue sharing the gospel with their people.
- We have set a goal for an additional 150 new projects in 2019. We are currently at 19 new projects for next year. Please pray that we are able to reach this goal through expanding current partnerships with our teams as well as cultivating new ones so that we are able to serve more families in Latin America.
- We are so grateful to have a busy building season coming up in December! Pray that God would work in the lives of both the teams and the families this holiday season.
- Our Acuña Field Coordinator, Nick Wille, is getting married tomorrow! Pray for him and his soon-to-be wife, Silvia, as they enter this new season of life together.