It’s been a long, crazy, and often times stressful process during the construction of our International Operations building and Administrative building at our headquarters here in El Paso. We want to keep you all informed of where we’re at in this process, so here’s an update of what’s been accomplished so far:
- Poured the concrete slabs
- Installed rough-in plumbing
- Stood the red iron for both buildings
- Installed all new underground utilities (water, sewer, gas, electric) to service the entire property
- Framed and dried-in exterior walls
As we work to finish the outside of the buildings, we are looking for individuals to offer their expertise in volunteer labor as licensed plumbers, HVAC technicians, and/or electricians. Please be in prayer for this construction process, for wisdom in decision making, and for God to continue providing the necessary people and funds to make this project happen. Even though this hasn’t been easy, we are excited for what God has in store through the use of the buildings in the years to come.